Terms & Conditions - Personal Shopper
Design Village Outlet Mall Shopper Service
Terms & Conditions
Agreement to Comply
- The access to or use of the Design Village Personal Shopper Service (“Service”) is subjected to the terms and conditions set out herein including (but not limiting) to any variation that may be made from time to time.
- The Service is provided by “Design Village” (“Outlet Mall”) for its customers to enable them to shop merchandises/products/brands that are available from the Mall.
- The Service is made available from 11:00AM – 5:00PM Monday to Friday. Any query received after 5:00PM will only be attended to on the next business day. Our service temporary not available on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.
- Under the Service, the customer is required to state their requirements and specifications to the Personal Shopper regarding the product that they wish to purchase in writing either in Bahasa Malaysia or English language only. All queries must be short, clear and concise and not capable of being misled or misunderstood by our Personal Shopper. Based on the customer’s requirements and specifications, our Personal Shopper shall send pictures of the product to be selected by the customer. The products shall only be purchased upon the customer’s confirmation of their selection and after payment has been made. At all times, it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the details provided to the Personal Shopper are correct and complete and to inform our Personal Shopper immediately if there are any changes to the information provided.
- The Service is not applicable to limited edition merchandise on the launching day due to buying quantity limitation.
- Any cancellation made after payment has been made will not be entertained by the Outlet Mall.
Service Query and Reply
- At all times, the customer is under no obligation to purchase any items recommended by the Personal Shopper and should a customer decided to do so, they do so entirely at their own free will and discretion.
- The order and priority of reply to queries, and the manner and extent of a reply, as well as the time taken for a reply and the decision of whether or not to reply, shall be determined solely by the Management of the Mall. Any reply may also be varied by the Management of the Mall from time to time without prior notice and without any reason or liability howsoever arising. The person who access or uses the Service, as well as the person whose name/particulars or whose device/telecommunications number was used to access or use any part of the WhatsApp, agrees to receive the reply and other matters or materials that may be communicated via the Service from time to time and you confirm that you are happy to be provided all relevant information by WhatsApp rather than in paper form and/or email.
Purchase of any items with personal shopper service that exceed parcel size or dimension shall be charged additionally. Parcel size and dimension which exceeds 150cm (Length+Weight+Height) or 4.0kg (Semenanjung Malaysia) or 1.0kg (East Malaysia), delivery charge will differ from the standard delivery fee stated.
- Payment shall thru the provided payment link.
- Alternative way of payment shall be made by the customer via online direct bank transfer to:
Account no: 5110 3862 4959
Company Name: PE Land (Penang) Sdn. Bhd.
- It is compulsory for the customer to send a screenshot proof of payment prior to our Personal Shopper purchasing any items on behalf of the customer.
Costs and charges may apply
- The price of payment with denomination of below RM0.50 will be rounded down to the nearest dollar and price of payment of RM0.50 and above will be rounded up to the nearest dollar.
- Additional services i.e. wrapping services, bubble wraps, gifts cards, etc requested by the customer shall be chargeable and shall be agreed between the parties prior to payment made to the Personal Shopper.
- A minimum service fee of RM5 is chargeable for collection services of items without purchase in the mall by the personal shopper.
- The use of the Service could attract other administrative charges, or other fees that may be payable to and collected by a third party i.e. telecommunication, network service provider, infrastructure provider, provider of utilities or other facilities or e-wallet system provider, etc. All such charges and fees shall be borne fully by you.
- Additional shipment insurance applicable for luxury item(s) if needed.
Delivery and Self Collection
- Items purchased can be delivered to one (1) delivery address only (PO Box address not accepted) provided by the customer or self-pick up from Customer Service Lounge of the Outlet Mall.
- Any request for change of delivery address after payment is done is strictly not accepted.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect the items upon receipt thereof, whether by delivery or self-collection. The Management will not entertain any complains on damage goods, defective products and/or wrong items if the customer fails to inspect the item(s) upon receipt of delivery or upon collection.
Loss, Damage and Delay to Shipment
The Management shall not in any case be liable for any loss, damage and delay of shipment arising from:
- Any defect in any item in the shipment, whether or not known to us at any time before delivery to you;
- Incomplete, insufficient, or erroneous entry of the delivery address given by the customers upon subscribing to the Personal Shopper Service;
- Failure to deliver within a reasonable time to the given address;
- Any loss of confidentiality in communications arising during the shipment;
- Electrical or magnetic damage to, or erasure of electronic or photographic images or recordings;
- The hazardous, fragile or brittle nature or the mechanical derangement of any item in the shipment; or failure by you to take delivery of or collect the shipment after being notified to do so;
- Items made from glass or fragile items whether packaged correctly or not - we will not accept liability for contents of said glass containers no matter the declaration, value or content.
Refund & Exchange
- Exchange and Refund policy is applicable to the respective stores from which the customers’ purchases were made under the respective stores terms and conditions.
- Customers shall directly contact the respective stores on any queries pertaining to refund and exchange of item.
Due to the nature of the product, the items below shall be excluded from the Service: -
- Perishable items i.e., cake, ice cream, frozen yogurt; and
- Over the counter prescribed drugs
Resolution of issues / disputes
- Any issues or disputes arising from or in connection with any part of the Service shall be resolved and decided upon by the Management. Any such resolution or decision by the Management shall be final, binding and conclusive upon the person who accesses or uses the Service and/or any person claiming through or under such person or whom may be affected by such issues, disputes, resolution or decision. The person who uses the Service shall indemnify and hold harmless the Mall and the Management from and against all consequences whatsoever arising in connection with the use of the Service.
- The person who uses any part of the Service is deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Service. He/ She have consented and agreed that the Management of the Mall may process their personal data for the purpose of carrying out the Service.
- You must be over 18 to use the Service.
- Whilst using the Service you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer or other device, and to the extent permitted by applicable law you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be used in an unauthorized manner. You are responsible for ensuring that the details you provide us with are correct and complete, and for informing us of any changes to the information you have provided.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or remove or edit content if you are in breach of applicable laws, these Conditions or any other applicable terms and conditions, guidelines or policies. The Service is provided at our sole discretion and may be terminated by us at any time.
- In subscribing to the Service, you further consent to sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive offers and the latest updates on our products and services.